Learning & Development manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Learning & Development Manager.
My client is a leading travel operator within the UK.
There offices are based within central London and this role is hiring immediately.
The salary for this position is £55,000 - £60,000 D.
The role is part of the HR senior management team and is therefore responsible for liaising with Directors and Senior Managers to determine requirements and make recommendations.
There will also be an expectation that the post holder will also be responsible for the development and delivery of some in-house training programmes and, in particular for coaching middle and first line managers, managing and developing succession planning and developing talent management programmes etc.
There will have direct financial control in this position, therefore the ability to manage budgets is essential.
The role is a stand alone role, within the Business, but there is an expectation that the post holder will be responsible for developing working relationships with the other key L&D professionals within the Group.
Discuss any H&S concerns with the appropriate Line Manager.
Report all accidents, close calls, hazards, unsafe acts, breaches of security or suspicious activity.
Co-operate with the Company to enable legal obligations relating to health and safety and the environment to be met.
- CIPD Qualified in L&D and/or recruitment
- Experience of successfully designing and implementing organisation wide training programmes.
- Knowledge of e-learning and latest training/learning methods.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly creative and innovative thinker.
- Strong Influencing and people management skills.
- Ability to project manage to timescales and budgets and with limited resources.
- Experience of delivering a range of employee engagement programmes.
- Good IT skills
Knowledge of the transport industry.
Please only apply if you have experience of working as a learning and development manager.
Applicants without relevant experience will not be considered for this.
Please contact Andrea at Brook Street (Southampton street) if you would like to discuss this role further.