Don’t miss out this fantastic opportunity! We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and focused Office Administrator to join our growing team based in St Helens. You will receive a competitive salary of up to £20,000 per annum.
360 Resourcing Solutions have gone from zero to hero in just 7 short years. From the proverbial garage office, just like Apple, to a cool new suite of offices in sunny St Helens now employing a talented team of over 70!
The Office Administrator Role:
We are looking for an Office Administrator who will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the office, being the first point of contact for all visitors, calls and general queries.
You will also assist the Office Manager with tasks such as stationary orders, office supplies and general administration.
What makes you the perfect Office Administrator?
- Ability to be focused on delivery and achieving agreed timescales.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Organising and planning skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
What's most important to us you have bags of energy, good attention to detail and a high level of customer service.
If you are looking for a company that offers a great team environment, annual holiday incentives and future career progression click ‘Apply’ now to become our Office Administrator.
St Helens is commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, Widnes, Newton-le-Willows, Leigh, Wigan, Merseyside, Cheshire.