Production Supervisor within Steel Distribution
We are looking for a Production Supervisor, who has experience within Steel Distribution and Production. You will be working for a well known established company in Scunthorpe.
- To manage and supervise the in-house processing in line with the sales team
- Organise the production/processing using the KBS 1051 saw line, the Voortman Cut and drill line
- You will be responsible for managing the overall operations, costs, maintenance and shifts
- Follow all health and safety policies which are in place when all activities are carried out within the work place.
- Act at all times professional and in line with all protocols set within the company standards
- Plan and programme all orders to meet customers delivery requirements
- Manage small shift for the processing team and monitor all shift patterns
- Manage consumable spend for both lines
- Organise and plan PPM for both lines
- Manage all training requirements for both lines
- You will need basic English and Maths
- Experience of Kaltenbach and Voortman Machines (desired)
- Inputting and cutting programmes (desired)
- Knowledge of management, shift management and safe working procedures
- Quality control
- Production awareness
- Cut & Drill line knowledge of the processes (desired)
- Product distribution knowledge
- Able to work with a small team
- Meet all commercial targets which are set
If you are interested in this very exciting opportunity, please apply or email your CV .