Investment Support Administrator
Job title: Investment Support Administrator
Department: FW Capital - Manchester
Reporting to: Fund Administrator
To provide the highest level of administrative support for all aspects of Investment and Portfolio activity and ensure this is carried out efficiently and professionally.
To provide operational support in the delivery of the department’s on-going development and day-to-day functions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with the Investment and Portfolio teams, you will be required to provide effective administrative support including but not limited to:
- Where required, carry out Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks at initial stages of the investment process
- Assist closely with the ongoing investment process and deal completion including the co-ordination of legal and drawdown documentation and pre-drawdown credit checks. Specifically, provide support for the compilation and checking of investment files prior to draw down.
- Provide assistance in the handover process of a new investment as it is transferred to the portfolio team, with responsibility to complete a handover checklist, chasing relevant Investment Executive (IE) to provide outstanding information before drawdown of a loan.
- Responsibility to update and maintain spreadsheet with any outstanding loan conditions, chasing relevant IE, Portfolio Exceutive (PE) and customer for completion within specified timescales
- Responsibility to update and maintain CDD spreadsheet of all updates and changes which will require verification and follow through to completion
- Responsibility to update and maintain jobs data spreadsheet advising PE which customers are required to provide updated information and assist in chasing customers for completion
- Responsible for creating new customer files, populating new customer dashboards and updating with CDD commentary
- Deal with customer requests and enquiries during the life of the loan
- Support the teams in population of data capture systems including CRM, SharePoint and Frameworks.
- Co-ordinate attendance at appropriate meetings, facilitate meeting room bookings and catering arrangements as and when required
- Prepare documentation, reports, minutes and agendas in support of monthly team meetings and other meetings, where required
- Assist with financial processing including the raising of purchase orders, processing invoices.
- Develop over time an understanding of and experience in, all aspects of the investment and post investment process.
- Any other task as may be defined by the Line Manager/ Senior portfolio Executive/ Fund Manager to meet the operational needs of the department
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and administrative skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident in own decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise work under pressure
- Determination to complete tasks to a high standard and to demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Committed to developing knowledge and expertise
- Educated to a good standard of general education – GCSE, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent standard
- Experienced and skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERDF reporting requirements and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the Business Environment in the North West
- Presentation skills