Divisional Quality of Sale Manager - Volume Division
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Divisional Quality of Sale Manager covering Lookers Seat, Skoda, Kia and selected Charles Hurst dealerships located in the North East, North West, Belfast & London.
- Travelling is essential to this role
- Working closely with the Franchise Director and dealer management teams
- Identifying F&I, enquiry level and conversion performance opportunities within the division
- Plan and facilitate an increase profitability to achieve budget objectives
- Conduct performance reviews with dealership management team
- Identify areas of opportunities through analysis of appropriate data and ensure that action plans take place
- Assess training and coaching requirements and facilitate necessary training where required on an individual or group basis
- Conduct group meetings with the business and sales management teams to facilitate the sharing of best practice ideas
- Work closely with all provider partners to ensure the correct levels of interaction required to produce budget and performance
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations for FCA requirements
- Competitive Package available with a company car.
- Regional experience working with managers to increase performance
- Proven track record in successfully developing and coaching experience to achieve objectives
- Previous experience from a main dealership as a Sales and/or Business Manager
- Finance and Insurance Manager exposed to a regional role
- Proven track record of achieving high levels of performance
- Candidates from Finance and Insurance companies would be considered
- Excellent relationship and team building skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- The ability to motivate others
- Honest respectful with strong sense of integrity
- A full UK driving licence
- Ideally located in Manchester
With over 30 different brands and 160 sites across the UK there has never been a more exciting time to grow your career with Lookers.
If you like the sound of this role and think you are the right fit then please apply now, or if it's not quite for you and you know someone who you think would be perfect for it, then you can also use the share icons above to tell them about it too.
We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.