£Excellent + weekly productivity bonus
We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join a well-established, privately owned, organisation at a time to make a significant difference to manufacturing processes. If you are a Process Manufacturing Technician / Engineer, ideally with a good knowledge of working with wood, and who loves the challenge of implementing change, this is the job for you. Working with complete autonomy, reporting to the Production Manager, you will enjoy improving output efficiencies whilst maintaining quality of product.
Key Process Technician Responsibilities:
- To prioritise and work independently to improve activity across the manufacturing process without loss of quality
- Update SOP's as and when required, performing regular reviews and initiating new documentation as appropriate
- To fully understand and co-ordinate change management of all operational systems and processes in a dynamic and complex environment
- To work closely with the Engineering and Project Management team to implement changes to machinery & processes
- Maintain KPI standards and requirements
- Encourage employee participation in continual improvement, raising quality, efficiency and effective team working
- Relevant experience in a wood, timber machining or process environment
- IT literate, used to working with Microsoft software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Strong project skills
- Previous experience working within manufacturing, logistics, warehouse automation would be desirable
- A “hands on” approach with sound woodworking machine knowledge
This exciting, fast paced, forward thinking company may consider a relocation package and also offer leadership and development training throughout your career.
If you live in or around, Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe or Worksop you will be within commutable distance. If you are considering re-locating why not check out the vibrant city of Lincoln and the cultural city of Hull.
You may currently be working as a Manufacturing Technician, Process Engineer, Process Technician, Senior Process Technician, or Production Technician. You may have worked as one of the above and are at a level in your career when you would be happy to share your considerable experience in this very important role.