We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to support our team on a temporary basis, covering Maternity leave.
The Qualifications Coordinator role is primarily to assist the Qualifications & Assessment Manager and Qualifications Advisor in ensuring the smooth running of the Qualifications Department administration functions relating to the Induction Standards for Social Care and our Learning Connect Learner Platform and, when required, assisting with general office administration.
This is by nature a very varied role, which requires a high level of versatility and the ability to multi-task, prioritise a heavy workload and provide excellent customer service.
You will need to:
- Handle all L&D helpdesk queries in a responsive, customer-focused way - providing a comprehensive first line of support for the Qualifications team.
- Support the Learning & Development Team responsibility to actively promote the need and benefit of development and training.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with team members, staff, suppliers, apprenticeship providers and others.
- Deal with general enquiries relating to all Induction Standards/Qualifications and Learning Connect
- Provide telephone and online support relating to Learning Connect - Learner platform
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff, via email/telephone or face to face, assisting in the completion of the Care Certificate/Induction Standards for Wales and Manager Induction Standards
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme 'Rewarding Dimensions'
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website via the button below.
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Sarah Baiden on .
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don't be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees