Graduate Sports Events Sales Executive
Our client, based in the heart of London, are looking for 2x Graduate Sports Events Sales Executives to join their expanding team as a result of massive growth. Providing luxury hospitality for some of the largest sports teams and agencies in the world, your role will be to work in the sales team to support clients by tailoring bespoke packages to our client's existing network of clients, as well as generating new business.
With benefits including quarterly holiday rewards for top performers and a free gym membership upon joining, this is the ideal place to start your career as a Sales Executive.
- Quarterly holiday rewards for top performers - last year Dubai, Las Vegas and Reykjavik
- Designer suit worth GBP500 as a starting bonus
- Opportunity to relocate after 6 months
- Progression opportunities within the first year
- Uncapped commission structure with the chance to earn well over OTE
Job title: Graduate Sports Events Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: GBP21-24k basic, GBP35-40k OTE + benefits
Start date: March 2018
As a leading sports event hospitality provider, our client specialises in events from Cricket, Football and Golf, all the way through to Tennis, Rugby and Athletics. Through covering the leading events at world-class venues, offering the very best in corporate hospitality, they are guaranteed to meet with stringent client requirements. Through their innovative hospitality packages, our client provide an unrivalled service and are looking for 2x Graduate Sales Executives to be based at their Central London office.
As a sports hospitality sales professional your principle goal will require you to:
- Bring in new business and manage accounts on all events based at world-famous sporting venues
- Maximise revenue by effectively managing an existing database of accounts
- Source leads and initiate contact with major corporate buyers
- Attend events to network with clients from major sporting teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing corporate sports hospitality business that is looking for fun, energetic and dynamic graduates
The ideal Graduate Sports Events Sales Executive will be:
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2 from a top 25 university
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Ambitious and looking to progress within the company
- Confident and able to build relationships
- Money motivated
- Competitive nature willing to strive to become the top sales executive
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.