Part-Time Salesforce Administrator c. 20-25 hrs week, salary GBP36k-GBP40k
6 days left
- Full Time
Salesforce Administrator, circa 20-25 hrs week. Remote working and 1 (short) day in London. Salary GBP36k-GBP40k FTE (pro rata for hours worked) ref: 1662
Our Client is a multi-award winning education company that develops and delivers a wide range of learning and teaching resources. They specialise in creating high-quality short films in the areas of Science, Maths and Geography for primary and secondary education.
Since launching in 2011, their resources are now used by over 150,000 teachers, in over 60 countries and in 20 different languages. Their production studio is based in Glasgow with approximately 70 members of staff, and they have a smaller office with sales and marketing teams based on the Southbank, London.
They offer a fun but often busy environment, so good communication skills, an ability to prioritise, along with a sense of humour will help a great deal. As part of a fast-growing company, you will need to be prepared to share ideas and solve problems to help them reach their goals. In return, they can offer excellent flexibility and support to solve complex problems in the ever-developing world of education technology.
They are currently looking for a proactive Salesforce Administrator to join the team to control all things Salesforce. Ideally you will have a background in consulting, or at the least love to problem solve. You will have a great understanding of Salesforce capabilities and features and be able to work in both classic and Lightning. As the role will primarily focus on supporting Sales reps in the US, your hours will not be standard 9-5...
Ideally you will love excel (and make use of a Vlookup), as data updates could form a large part of this role at times. Be ready to roll up your sleeves up and get stuck in as no two days are the same. Expect to juggle priorities, manage expectations, and hit the ground running!
- Running reports
- Building reports and dashboards
- Problem solving - creative solutions always welcome!
- Reviewing process builders/ building new workflows as needed
- Keeping data up to date (including sorting any "dirty" data)
- Ensuring system permissions are accurate
- Maintaining Salesforce licenses and ensuring they are being utilised
- Analysing data where needed
- Provide support to CA based sales director and team
The Candidate will:
- Be proactive - Suggesting new solutions or updates to current configurations
- Be able to prioritize - there might be peaks and troughs in terms of workload
- Think on your feet - some issues might arise that need a quick solution
- Understand GDPR - The implications of GDPR and what that means for storing data
- Be aware of a Pardot integration (ideally) - Our integrated marketing platform
- Be friendly and knowledgeable! As salesforce admin, you will help train new staff and ensure it is being used to its potential (and be on the ball with best practise use cases!)
Essential needs :
- 18-24 months experience as a Salesforce admin or like role, having the responsibility of configuring systems to meet business needs, managing different instances or territories within a single organisation, creating needed reports, dashboards and territory configurations quickly, etc
- Excellent listening and communication skills- responsive in timely and effective ways;
- Provide support for UK and CA based teams, and available 5-10 hours during Pacific Coast Times (-8hr GMT) to train and support California sales team.
- Knowledge of GDPR and experience preparing businesses for compliance;
- Experience or knowledge of Pardot or other marketing automation tools.
This home-based role requires circa 20-25 hours a week across 5 days, flexible hours with an emphasis on Pacific Coat times. The post is permanent, part-time and the salary is between to GBP36-GBP40k full time equivalent (pro rata for hours worked).
It's really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position