Business Development Executive - Liverpool
Hours: 37.5 per week (including evenings & weekends)
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of our company. Our teams provide commercial customers in the UK and Ireland with comprehensive multichannel television and wifi services across a wide variety of businesses. These include hotels, pubs, sports clubs, bookmakers, offices, gyms, shops, care homes, serviced apartments, golf clubs and oil rigs.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) you will grow your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Driving new business to achieve quarterly growth targets
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- Networking with partner businesses
- Working with other departments to protect revenue
- Analysing your own performance and using your own initiative
- Our BDE's need to have natural flair and strong commercial acumen built into their nature. You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality to sell into this market.
- This is a field based role where you'll be supported by a National Sales Manager.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Believe in better