We are seeking a Finance Officer for our lovely school.
We are seeking to appoint a professional, enthusiastic and motivated Finance Officer to join our wonderful village school. Our school is predicted to grow steadily over the next few years, starting with an additional reception class this September.
We are looking for a finance officer who has:
* Experience of school budget setting and monitoring
* Experience of SIMS, FMS and HCSS planning software would be desirable
* High level organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and be flexible
* Experience of managing contracts and possibly grant applications
* The ability to operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems of the school in cooperation with Senior Leaders and Governors
* The ability to produce and assist in presenting accounts to the Governing Body
We can offer:
* The chance to work with a committed and engaged staff team
* CPD and a chance to develop the role
* Probably the best children anywhere
* A very supportive staff team
* A fabulous community of parents who are incredibly supportive of the school and help to make it the special place that it is.
We believe that our school is a very special place to work. If you are interested in joining us, please come and have a look around - we are sure you will love our school as much as we do.
Hours of work: Part Time - 28 hours per week 9.15 - 3.30 Mon - Thurs 9.15 - 2.45 Fri
Contract type: Permanent - term time only contract
Closing date (and time): 8th March 2018 - midday
Interview date: Week commencing 12th March 2018
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Contact the school office or visit our website for more information and to download the application form.
We welcome visits to the school.
Downton CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.