SALARY: £22 – 26k depending on experience + commission + staff profit share bonus
START DATE: March 2018 onwards
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Company benefits: Lunch is also provided.
Our client, Matinée Multilingual is an audio-visual translation studio specialising in the translation of audio, video and multimedia content. They are currently recruiting an Account Manager to work from our Reading office.
The candidate will be given full training in the Translation, Voice Over, Subtitling and Video Production services we provide. The candidate will be a fast learner, detail oriented and a first rate communicator with excellent written and oral skills. Working closely with the project management and sales team, the candidate will be responsible for handling incoming enquiries, writing proposals/quotes and generating on-going positive client relationships. The candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious.
• Manage new customer enquiries from our website.
• Develop an effective understanding of Matinée’s services and our competitive advantages.
• Develop new and existing client relationships via phone and email.
• Liaise with the project management team to see projects through the production process.
• Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the production team.
• Manage and control pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures.
• Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities.
• Assist with other special projects or duties when required.
Our client, Matinée work with a wide portfolio of clients across many industries. We offer creative translation, voice over, subtitling and video services. We’ve translated thousands of product demonstrations, eLearning courses, corporate videos and advertisements in over 30 years in the translation industry.
The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate a general awareness of the media industry and an enthusiasm to learn, as well as flexible attitude to working hours and variable work load. Ideally previous experience in a similar role would advantageous. Full training will be provided in all internal systems and the business as a whole. The candidate must be local to the Reading area or have an easy commute to our office.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: account manager, telesales, sales executive, business development manager, sales jobs, field sales, sales and marketing