Regional Sales Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Totally Wicked, the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, has opportunities for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team. This role will be field based in the North/West Region of the UK, with time required monthly in our HQ based in Blackburn. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus company car and excellent benefits.
Totally Wicked is at the forefront of vaping in the UK, valuing honesty, integrity and putting our customers first. We have been changing the world of vaping since 2008, providing our customers with the highest quality and diverse range of e-cigarettes and e-liquids.
About the Regional Sales Manager role;
The role will include working with resellers and local store managers to support achievement of sales targets and increased ATVs; ensuring correct brand representation; stock range and latest POS. You will monitor and manage consistency across store operations and stock management; reporting on commercial performance; consistent delivery of promotional offers; assistance with marketing campaigns; sustainable product and service level training.
Responsibilities and Duties of our Regional Sales Manager;
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a set portfolio of Re-seller Stores (Franchisee’s), assisting them to maximise store revenues through attraction and retention of customers, marketing and business development opportunities. Coaching and sharing best practice on delivering excellent customer service, ensuring brand representation is in line with the company requirements. Developing and strengthen working relationships between the business owners and store managers will be crucial to this role.
Our ideal Regional Sales Manager will have:
- A minimum of 3 years in a field based retail role
- Retail management experience with a recognised High Street Brand
- Franchising experience (desirable but not essential)
- Coaching experience with a track record of developing sales team
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and interpersonal skills
- A high achiever resulted based focus
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate
- A self-starter attitude
In return, as a Regional Sales Manager, you will receive:
- A rewarding financial package commensurate of this challenging but exciting position including a company car
- Company Bonus Scheme after qualifying period
- Staff Discount Scheme, Company Pension Scheme and Company Healthcare after a qualifying period
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s No.1 Vaping Retailer, click ‘Apply’ now to become our Regional Sales Managers!
Totally Wicked is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST!!
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly