Hostel Manager - Kent
My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiatic Hostel Manager with a strong team focus to manage their traditional Oast house in rural Kent.
This rare opportunity even comes with seperate accommodation on the hostel grounds in a bungalow, so relocating candidates can be considered.
If you are looking for your first management vacancy from a Deputy position due to it's size we can consider your application too!
One of the smaller hostels in the group with just 52 beds across 15 rooms, this venue has lots of character and is a great location.
As the Hostel Manager, you'll be responsible for effectively managing the Hostel to achieve and exceed current KPI's and customer satisfaction levels by:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Achieving 5 star standards of cleanliness
- Driving sales opportunities and controlling Profit & Loss
- Managing, developing and motivating all employees
- Establishing and maintaining great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Continually seeking areas for improvement to the overall products and service within the hostel
- Proactively reviewing and responding to customer feedback
- Ensuring the maintenance of the building remain to the highest possible standard
What are we looking for in the Hostel Manager?
- A hands on manager, everyone does a bit of everything at this small venue
- Can demonstrate previous management experience within the hospitality industry / hotel industry
- Can show previous experience of managing, developing and motivating others
- Can analyse monthly Profit and Loss Accounts to drive and increase performance
- Can demonstrate previous experience of managing and delivering a Food and Beverage function
- Can show a good understanding of YHAs culture and values
- Can put the customer at the heart of everything you do
What can my client offer in return for the successful Hostel Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Membership
- Fabulous Healthcare Scheme
- Autonomy for management of your site
Does this sound like your next Hostel Manager role?...then APPLY today, Interview dates already secured.