IT Project Manager
My client are recruiting for a Project Manager to be responsible and accountable for delivery of projects within IT. The IT Project Manager will manage the project to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved and the most efficient resources are used. The client is an internationally recognised business supplying a consultancy service that delivers results for their global business
Project Manager Experience required;
- Prince 2 / PMP certification preferred
- Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for information technology projects. Manages resources (i., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project on time and within budget.
- Drives all aspects of I/T Project and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all I/T and business segments.
- Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to client's standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks, assumptions, dependencies and issues.
- Plans communication, distributes information as necessary, and provides status reporting.
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
- Report on progress and delivery of tasks with the plan they own and highlight concerns around their delivery in a timely manner or when requested
- Ensure compliance with all Statuary Requirements applicable to the work being undertaken.
- Ensure client's HSE standards are met while delivering projects.
For more information on this role please contact Chris on 01242 233707.