Our client is a discretionary investment manager which was formed in 1991 with the desire to do things differently. A member of the Alternative Investment Market since 2005 and currently employing 500 people, they are headquartered in London and have 12 offices across the UK and the Channel Islands.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to join their Report Team working in the Fareham, Hampshire office to assist the Investment Managers with the production of templated investment reports, client review packs, and Due Diligence Questionnaires.
The successful candidate will also work closelywith financial advisers and the New Business team, building strong relationships and working to deadlines to provide vital and assiduous administration. This is an opportunity to learn about the financial services industry and develop under a structured Apprenticeship programme.
The level 3 Apprenticeship in Financial Services Administration is an entry level role which provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for a career in Financial Services.
During your apprenticeship you will study towards a recognised Financial Services qualification.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Monitor several inboxes and record the incoming requests for reports, reviews and due diligence questionnaires.
- Support the Head of Report Writing, Senior Report Writer and other members of the report team in the prioritisation and production of reports, reviews and due diligence questionnaires.
- Build strong relationships with Professional Advisers and their practice staff.
- Liaise and communicate successfully with Investment Managers, New Business Managers and other key stakeholders where appropriate.
- Ensure your own personal development is meeting the standards established for the role.
The main duties in this role are:
- Investment Report Production.
- Client Servicing.
- Due Diligence.
- Risk Management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Motivated (self-starter)
- Versatile (ability to work with different priorities/needs).
- Team player.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Well organized.
- An understanding of Financial Services.
- A good understanding of MS Office packages i.e. publisher & powerpoint.
The ability to build effective relationships via telephone and emails is essential and you will have excellent written presentation skills taking a meticulous approach to the accuracy and quality of your work.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment and will be able to manage your time and work effectively. The ideal candidate will be proactive and assertive, with a positive outlook, the ability to work well within a team and a strong interest in administration within an investment finance environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
The salary will be £16,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits,
Hours 9am-5pm, 1 hour for lunch, 35 hours per week.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below.