Fixed Income - Manager (Japanese environment)
4 days left
- Full Time
Your New Job Title: Fixed Income - Manager (Japanese environment)
Your New Salary: £50,000 + Benefit
Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Location: City of London
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30 -17:00
The Skills you'll need each day:
Bond, Fixed Income, debt capital market, MTN Originating / Structuring, Swap, Japanese
Who you'll be working for:
You will be working in a small size environment, an international financial organisation based in the City. They are looking for someone who grow the business profitability by achieving business plan.
Understanding of Japanese working culture, friendly approach, flexible and open-minded personality is welcome.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Arranging and underwriting Euro Bond, NCD
- Monitoring market levels, Negotiating with counter parties, Arranging products, Executing and confirming the deals.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with (potential) customers such as swap houses, MTN issuers and borrowers
- Dealing secondary bond which include monitoring market levels, negotiating with broker, Executing and confirming the deals (including swap trade).
- Supporting to build a new business such as loan arrangement
- Supporting documentation business
- Gathering and reporting information of issuers (including potential issuers) and market general
- Credit rating, company structure, ownership and others via press release or information venders
- Introducing and analysing New Products and Potential issuers/borrowers
- Produce business promoting materials
- Take charge of MTN Program renewal, which SIL works as a program dealer
- To maintain and expand distribution channels by cooperating with other securities firm
The skills you need to succeed:
- Must have relevant previous experience in fixed income/ dept capital market
- Understanding of Japanese working culture, working in a small size environment is ideal
- Basic understanding of financial derivatives and how they drive the structured bond market.
- Secondary bond market experience.
- Trading/ sales experience.
- Exposure to ABS and/or CDO at some level.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Apply for Fixed Income - Manager (Japanese environment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly