Workshop Administrator - Western Commercial - Govan
3 days left
- Full Time
Western Commercial - Govan
£18,000 - £22,00 DOE
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To assist the Workshop Controllers and manage work load whilst liaising with workshop foreman and service advisors in order to achieve labour turnover and efficiencies as required by the Company and to ensure excellent customer care; to maintain the highest level of communication with colleagues and customers.
- To control and manage workshop job cards with Workshop Controllers and Service Advisors in order to achieve labour turnover.
- To raise or authorise purchase orders for non-franchise parts and sub-contract services.
- To communicate with the workshop and service advisors when completion times will or will not be met.
- To liaise with parts personnel on parts requirements/progress, chasing etc.
- To supply accurate and timely estimates for necessary work when requested.
- To monitor job status against required completion times in conjunction Service Advisors.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Motor Trade experience is essential, this position is ideally suited for someone looking to make their first step into becoming a Workshop Controller
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Maternity pay
- Family days out
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme