LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
We are LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We're building our dream team for 2018! We are in the business of FUN and here at LEGOLAND Windsor we are on the lookout for dedicated, customer service focused team members to help create memorable experiences for our guests.
We're recruiting full time, part time and weekend positions for our 2018 season and have jobs across a number of areas in the resort. Each department will tell you that they're the best team to work for, but here's a brief overview of what each team does:
* Admissions - The first team to welcome our guests onto the Resort, operating till systems, selling tickets and upselling Annual Passes, working in the car park and on turnstiles
* Guest Services - maximising the fun that guests can experience during their day; whether this is ensuring adjustments are made to allow guests with disabilities to access to all areas of the Resort, providing information on rides, retail and dining ,or acting on feedback provided by our guests, the Guest Services team ensure everyone has the best possible visit to the Resort!
* Food & Beverage - Feeding the fun! Preparing and serving our food or interacting with our hungry guests
* Retail - With nearly 10 different shops on Resort, offer a memorable experience to all our guests by selling our souvenirs, gifts and confectionary and keeping shops fully stocked and to a high standard
* Rides & Attractions - Operating and Hosting on our rides and interacting with our guests putting the thrills into their day
* Entertainments - Ushering our amazing shows, looking after our LEGOLAND characters and leading the kid's club in the UK's only LEGO Themed Hotel
* Park Cleaners (Ground Operations) - Keeping the Park spick and span for our guests
* Hotel Cleaners - Keeping the Hotel spick and span for our guests!
* Security - Protecting the Magic by keeping our guests and staff safe
* Customer Services - Being the friendly voice for our guests wishing to leave post-visit feedback and answering queries on the phone and via email.
We try to be as flexible as possible with shifts so let us know your availability over these dates and we can discuss in more detail.
We're interviewing now so you can bag your position in the team and start from February onwards! Our season runs until November with Christmas work available too - #MoreThanaSummerJob!
When you apply for this role you will be asked to state your preferred departments so think about where you might like to work, but if you're happy to work anywhere please let us know! (Also please bear in mind that due to the nature of the job, for Rides & Attractions you will be required to pass eyesight, hearing and hazard perception tests - but don't panic, these are quite simple and nothing to worry about!!)
Pay rate for seasonal assistant roles is GBP6.50 - GBP7.50 per hour dependent on role level & age range - and we pay fortnightly! And if you are lucky enough to join our awesome team, you'll get access to our great benefits! Once you've worked for us for 6 weeks you'll get a Merlin Magic Pass - that's 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy across our Merlin attractions! You will also get to enjoy some of our great benefits including discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you feel that you need any additional support or reasonable adjustments to take part in the interview process, please contact the Recruitment TeamInterested? Register for free now and apply today!