Home Care Assistant
We are looking for people with a massive heart who are caring and compassionate, to become a part-time Homecare Assistant & Home Helper to our clients in the High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham, Marlow, Chesham and surrounding areas of South Buckinghamshire. We are a homecare and companionship provider who aspire to providing the best possible care for older people in the community to help them maintain their dignity and independence and keep living in the homes they love.
This is a wonderful job, no two days will ever be the same, and you will make a real difference to an older person’s life. This is the sort of feedback you could be getting:
“The quality of care, helpfulness and dependability of the carers has been all that we could have wished for.”
We are very selective when it comes to looking for a Homecare Assistant & Home Helper, after all it takes a special person to look after one of your loved ones. Your job will involve providing clients with companionship, home help and personal care. This could include:
- Making them a good healthy meal;
- Keeping an eye on their wellbeing;
- Escort them to the doctors or to their social clubs/appointments;
- Helping them in and out of the shower;
- Housework such as cleaning and dusting, so it keeps feeling like a home;
- Personal care needs - helping them to feel dignified and respected.
Whilst you have a big heart we have a lot to offer you as a valued member of our team. In a recent employer engagement survey 100% were proud to work for our company and a massive 96% would recommend us as a good place to work! As such there are some wonderful benefits, including:
- £9.30 – £12.00 per hour with paid holidays, travel expenses and pension;
- You will spend a minimum of one hour if not longer with your allocated clients.
To be a Homecare Assistant & Home Helper you will be a car driver and live in South Buckinghamshire. But also:
- Be caring, compassionate and be a great companion to an older person.
- Be looking for part time hours between 10 – 25 hours per week.
- The work is mornings, daytimes and evenings including alternate weekends.
Full induction training is provided with ongoing training fully supported by our office team and your own designated Senior Care Assistant.
Our ethos and values are embodied throughout the company, so you can be assured you will be working for a company to be proud of. If you feel you could make a difference every day to one of our customers, then please click on apply. Once you have applied you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Apply for Home Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly