Sales and Marketing Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Sales and Marketing Administrator
We are a market-leading provider of outsourced HR advice and guidance to small businesses across the UK, Ireland and Australia. These services are delivered via our network of franchisees, all highly-qualified and experienced HR professionals.
We now have over 60 franchisees running businesses in 100 different territories across the country and we have big plans to grow further in 2018.
This expansion has created the need for a dedicated Sales & Marketing Administrator, a key role within the Sales & Marketing Team.
You will be helping to provide brand design and email marketing support to our existing franchisees and working with our social media accounts, website, CRM system and helping out with more traditional marketing such as advertising and printed collateral.
You will also serve as a key liaison point with our prospective franchisees as they first get in touch and learn more about our business and will be comfortable picking up the phone to follow upon their first enquiries.
This is a hugely important role working with people across the business and requires excellent customer service skills, fast and effective administration skills, a confident, warm and friendly telephone manner, and, most importantly of all, a genuine desire to see others succeed.
You will be joining a team of 9 dedicated and enthusiastic individuals in our Central Office based in Bristol, each with their own areas of expertise, to help support and develop our network of franchisees.
This is a fast-paced, varied and demanding role with great rewards for achieving excellence.
Purpose of role:
To provide first-rate administrative, sales and marketing support across the business
To enhance our online and social media presence
To handle incoming and outgoing calls to prospective franchisees and represent the business in a confident, warm and friendly manner
To support our franchisees with their marketing activities including email marketing, CRM usage and brand design requests
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with some office experience or an individual with sales and marketing experience to develop their skills further. This opportunity is an ideal next step for an upbeat candidate who enjoys working in fast paced office environment with the chance for future development.
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the management of social media channels
- Edit website content as required
- Support franchisees in ordering advertisements and design requests from our external designers
- Be proficient with our CRM system and use that knowledge to train and support franchisees in their effective usage of it
- Support franchisees in their marketing activities
- Market and support the administration and organisation of events
- Support the administration of the sales and franchise recruitment process
- Make follow-up calls to prospective franchisees
- Update and maintain accurate records and documents
- Provide administrative support to the Central Office team as required
- Manage the stock, ordering and distribution of HR Dept merchandise
- Organise Central Office post and postage
- Manage office supply levels – stationery, printing, training materials etc
- Answer incoming telephone calls into the Central office and meet and greet any visitors to the office
Franchisee Focus and Commercial Awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with franchisees and suppliers
- Observe franchisee needs as they arise and report to colleagues
- Identify factors which may affect franchisee needs and the service we provide to them
- Understand the market sector we operate in
- Have an awareness of how your activity can impact the commercial success of the business
- Apply commercial focus to all activities and decision making
- Display energy and enthusiasm for the role
- Participate in meetings confidently and effectively
- Apply excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with a wide range of people
- Demonstrate effective skills to achieve project progression collaboratively
- Communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
- Represent the HR Dept Ltd, its subsidiaries, partners, customers, clients and suppliers in a positive manner at all times
- Communicate to the highest standards of professional courtesy
Self-management, Creativity and Innovation
- Have the ability to analyse situations and solve problems
- Work independently through own initiative
- Be willing to maintain existing competencies and acquire new competencies as necessary
- Be responsive to change and be able to adapt to new processes and procedures as required
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Process and Procedure
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be aware of the company’s policies and your responsibilities under them
- Keep accurate records of all activity
- Identify and collate all necessary project documentation
- Make full use of our CRM system and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Be aware of and maintain our contractual and service level obligations to our Franchisees, clients and suppliers
Training and Development:
- Identify and with line manager action own training and development needs.
- To have a collaborative approach and work as an effective team member
- Place excellent customer service at the heart of everything we do
- Contribute positively to the atmosphere in the office
- To work at all times in a way that demonstrates our core values:
- We are a winning team
- We are honest and open with each other, our customers and our business partners.
- We are customer focused
- We work with a sense of urgency
- We continually update our skills and knowledge
- We are professionals
- We embrace change and strive for continuous improvement
- Above all we love what we do and have fun
Qualifications required for this role:
Degree level education and/or demonstrable track record of high performance in a similar role
Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills
An excellent telephone manner
Some sales or marketing experience would be of benefit, but not essential as full training will be given.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.