This leading procurement consultancy is dedicated to providing an A-grade service to its client by focusing on delivering cross-sectional procurement excellence in finding and executing sustainable savings within a diverse client base. By analysing and assessing their clients' current procurement practices, this company's consultants drive change within operational performance to maximise savings and value across any level in the procurement functions. This consultancy is looking for an analyst to endeavour on the journey to becoming the number one procurement consultancy.
This analyst role really gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself within the consultancy field. You will use your excellence numerical skills to analyse spend data and be the first step in supporting the development of cost-effective frames and strategies. You will find yourself conducting a range of duties which will ensure that no two days are the same; from conducting spend analysis and understanding specific business functions to defining purchasing recommendations and advising on negotiation procedures. These tasks will become second nature through the generation and maintenance of strong client relationships. This role will expose you to specific market intelligence which will inevitably develop your supplier analysis skills as well as other procurement skills that will land you in good stead to progress your procurement career in the future.
Required skills and experience
- Exposure to the function of procurement and the importance of spend analysis within a business
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills to enable you to identify issues and convey them appropriately to aid in meeting the company's goals
- Knowledge of commercial models, contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry standards
- Bachelor's degree
Why should you apply?
- The ability to develop your supplier analysis and market intelligence
- To develop and fine-tune your procurement skills and knowledge
- To put your numerical and analytic skills to use by providing the first stage in company transformations
- The opportunity to become an asset to a leading company that is known for its sustainable changes in companies that are looking to grow.
If you would like to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at