Customer Service Team Leader German or English speaking
Do you come from a pricing background?
This company is part of the 2nd largest employer in Europe. As a specialist division in the UK they have a team of 4 Business Development Managers, 3 National Key Account Managers and 4 Customer Services Executives that all combine to support customers. The Sales Support Manager will be based in the new mail terminal at Heathrow airport will work very closely with sales as part of the Customer services team.
This person will be organised, conscientious and proactive, and have excellent attention to detail. Strong numeracy skills and an ability to stay positive under pressure.
- To support the sales team with the Retention acquisition and development of customers eitherdirect or via a sales channel. To include
- Supporting price requests via the Price E tool for new customer offers and or existing renegotiations close liaison with HQ
- Supplying product information to sales via HQ
- Providing specific sales reports on request at customer level
- Support Customers
- Arranging transport
- Service set up and implementation
- Providing service information/tracking and tracing as and when required
- Customer claims
- Ownership of the cost of sales process to include
- Completion of billing information to controlling
- Checking/approval of supplier invoices
- Develop a strong understanding of the international postal market and market trends.
- Create rate card templates and tariff comparisons as requested by Sales.
- Future responsibility to include potential line management
- Overall responsibility for managing and developing reporting in line with business requirements and to support the steering of Sales performance.
- Perform revenue protection checks to identify potential lost revenue. Where the root cause can be established, propose improvements and changes to existing .
- Act as the main point of contact for all billing issues and questions.
External contacts: Yes
Budget responsibility: No
Required education: 5+ GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English at Grades A to C.
Desirable education: Business related degree or accountancy qualification
Required professional experience:
Minimum of 5 years' experience in a professional, commercial environment
Confident and articulate telephone manner
Strong numeracy and analytical skills
Clear and concise written communication
Proficiency in the following MS Office applications:
SAP experience desirable but not essential
Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks.