Advanced Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Funeral Plan Consultant
Department: Future Planning Department
Salary Banding: £19,500 Potential OTE, £30,000
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
Hours: 35 Hours per week (hours will be between 9.00am - 7.00pm)
Main Purpose of the Role:
As a consultant you will be expected to be a self-motivated, professional, sales-driven individual. You will be required to invest time with your clients, giving them peace of mind while offering our high end quality funeral package.
The business is going through a time of change with areas of expansion, growth and opportunities; so if you feel you possess a natural flair in communication, someone who is able to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility within the role and can express a “can do” approach, then this is the opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.
The future of our business is driven by our people, so what are you waiting for?
- Dialling warm leads, explaining the benefits of our service to customers
- Ability to build rapport naturally and confidently
- Deliver a professional and timely service
- Achieving required sales targets and KPI's
- Ensuring customers experience and journey is to the highest standard
- Highly driven sales professional, with excellent communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive(minimum of 12 months)
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Ensuring at all times regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Assertive and confident
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Reliable, and an ability to demonstrate company values
- Organised, and ability to prioritise workload
- Competently manage your own time
- Experience in 50+ packages
- Experience in Funeral Plans
We Fight Any Claim is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Apply for Advanced Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly