Advanced Sales Executive
Funeral Plan Consultant
Department: Future Planning Department
Salary Banding: £19,500 Potential OTE, £30,000
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
Hours: 35 Hours per week (hours will be between 9.00am - 7.00pm)
Main Purpose of the Role:
As a consultant you will be expected to be a self-motivated, professional, sales-driven individual. You will be required to invest time with your clients, giving them peace of mind while offering our high end quality funeral package.
The business is going through a time of change with areas of expansion, growth and opportunities; so if you feel you possess a natural flair in communication, someone who is able to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility within the role and can express a “can do” approach, then this is the opportunity you wouldn't want to miss.
The future of our business is driven by our people, so what are you waiting for?
- Dialling warm leads, explaining the benefits of our service to customers
- Ability to build rapport naturally and confidently
- Deliver a professional and timely service
- Achieving required sales targets and KPI's
- Ensuring customers experience and journey is to the highest standard
- Highly driven sales professional, with excellent communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive(minimum of 12 months)
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Ensuring at all times regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Assertive and confident
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Reliable, and an ability to demonstrate company values
- Organised, and ability to prioritise workload
- Competently manage your own time
- Experience in 50+ packages
- Experience in Funeral Plans
We Fight Any Claim is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.