Project Manager / Business Analyst
I am currently assisting our Financial Services client in their search for a permanent Hybrid Project Manager and Business Analyst to pick up a number of banking improvement projects within the transformation team.
To define, plan, manage and deliver transformation projects within agreed time, cost and quality parameters, delivering significant change for the benefit of the company and work closely with stakeholders to ensure all requirements are understood and that the projects deliver the desired benefits.
- Manage transformation projects from initiation to implementation.
- Create and manage RAID logs and project plans.
- Gather business requirements.
- Provide regular project updates to the company's steering committees.
- Hold regular meetings with key stakeholders and communicate required information to them.
The Ideal Candidate
- Project management experience
- Business Analysis experience
- Banking qualifications
- Project Management qualifications
- Business requirements gathering qualifications
- General change management experience including business case, initiation, testing and implementation