Full Stack PHP Web Developer
Full Stack PHP Web Developer - Norwich
Our client, an established well know organisation based in central Norwich is seeking applications from experienced Full Stack PHP Web Developers. You will have the opportunity to work across and take ownership of a range of new and exciting projects. These will include, new website creation (from concept), web applications, ecommerce sites and intranet systems. We are looking for someone who is experienced enough to take control of the inhouse development and to guide the business to achieve its technical goals. To be successful, you’ll need to proactively drive technology, product, and direction. With a passionate, results oriented approach, you’ll champion technology and transform the digital outlook of the business.
In return we offer a great working environment, a certain level of freedom, access to some amazing projects and the ability to learn new skills.
- SQL / MySQL
- MVC framework
- Laravel (Or Similar Framework)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Front-end framework
- 1+ year developing in a production environment
- Work within a version-controlled environment
- Involvement with the specification process
- Involvement with the deployment process
- Experience in finding and fixing existing code
- 3 years developing in a production environment
- Ownership of specification process
- Ownership of deployment process
- 1+ years working with SaaS product
- Previous experience with online payments
- Previous experience with data security
This is a highly unique opportunity. Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consultation.