Career in Care
“We are currently recruiting Care Assistants, those who are New to Care and or may have cared for a family member. What’s important to us is that you have excellent communication skills and have the ability to develop strong working relationships, if you have cared on any personal level and you hold a genuine desire to develop a career in this field. The most important factor for the company is that you share our values. You will have a kind and caring nature, a serious commitment to work and a desire to work in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of people in our community”.
Location: Depending on your location we have work around all of Gateshead, Including NE8, NE39, NE40 and their surrounding areas. We also have work in other areas covering Newcastle or North Tyneside.
We need carers that can work in the community covering both long sits (up to 13 hour shifts 1-1 with a client) and/or short calls (visiting multiple clients on a rolling rota system)
Pay rate: £7.83 to £9.15 p/h (depending on shift times and qualifications)
To apply you must be a driver with access to a car.
Full Time Contracted Hours (This is not a zero hour contract)
- Committed to delivering the best possible care (Essential)
- A car driver with access to a vehicle (Essential)
- Qualified level 2 or above in Health & Social Care or willing to work towards (Essential)
- Available to work flexible hours and be reliable (Essential)
- Dedicated to improving the lives of others (Essential
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours
- Travel time paid between calls
- A Full weeks paid Induction
- Paid Shadowing
- Paid Mileage
- Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays up to £13.72 per hour
- Set Rolling Rotas
- Weekly pay & mileage
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform
- Excellent employee support and benefits
- Yearly services awards and incentives
- Monthly payroll prize draws
- Child care vouchers
Care Visions At Home work with a core set of Values and Behaviours in mind, based on R.E.S.P.E.C.T . These values were developed and built in collaboration with all our staff. Our vision is that we will all work towards these Values on a daily basis so the Behaviours are embedded within our culture as an organisation. Reliable, Efficient, Supportive, Professional, Evolving, Caring and Trusted.
Applications to be sent via email.