4 days left
- Full Time
We're expanding our Design Team and are in need of an Systems Designer for our vibrant office.
Based in Kingston we offer outstanding services when it comes to the integration of cutting edge Audio/Video Conferencing and IT Infrastructure tools and design for businesses that want to stay at the forefront of technology in the work place.
Your new role will be responsible for the delivery of Quality of Technical Service for both Pre-Sales and Post Sales Design.
Main duties include.....
- Provide full AVIT system design service to both the Sales Department for pre sales system design and project department for full project design documentation. To include producing project design pack schematics, wiring schedules, rack layouts, M&E drawings and elevation drawings, using AutoCAD and dtools.
- Supporting the Sales team where required to confirm clients' technical requirements and assisting with specifying products, producing system equipment lists and concept drawings.
- Working closely with both the Sales and Project Teams to facilitate seamless functions in each department.
- Implementation and monitoring of internal documentation to ensure a professional delivery of technical design services to the business at all times.
- Standardising of departmental processes to further improve efficiency within the Design function.
- Provide ongoing technical support to Site Teams.
If this sounds like you then Please Apply!!
Apply for Systems Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly