Investment Manager - Residential Mandate
3 days left
- Full Time
The Investment Manager's overall responsibility will be to work with the Portfolio & Fund Director in the execution of all fund / JV responsibilities and reporting to the investors in Lendlease Residential Club. This critical role will also have a part to play to build scale in the Lendlease fund / mandate residential portfolio.
In addition; during the growth & establishment phase of the Investment Management business, there will also be a remit across the office portfolio mandate.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of the Club objectives & strategies
- Review of the operating plans and budgets for the assets, with the objective of optimising income and value
- Review the asset plans and budgets in order to ensure the interests the Club and Lendlease Investment Management are protected
- Review and approve major asset capital works/ leasing / refurbishments
- Contribute to the data provision for the Club models and internal and external valuation process for the Club as well as conducting Club performance analysis
- Reporting of Club performance, asset strategies, plans and budgets to the Club investors as well as to LL as Investment Manager. This will include managing, monitoring and reporting on financials such as NOI
- Ensure that the appropriate strategies and reporting is undertaken for non-financial aspects of the assets e.g. safety, sustainability, people and training, compliance
- Stay informed of market and economic trends and utilize knowledge across all parts of the business and Club structure, making the required changes when necessary
- Work closely and collaboratively with Lendlease Asset Management and Transaction Managers to perform the above tasks
- Assist to identify new business opportunities, evaluate proposals for new property investments and/or dispositions, oversea due diligence activities and support/submit investment recommendations.
Key interfaces will include:
- Wider collaboration will occur across Lendlease including interactions with the Investment Management team, the Asset Management team, Transaction managers, Development Managers, Functions (this will predominantly be focused in region but could require wider Lendlease Group collaboration)
- There will also be collaboration and interactions with external stakeholders including Club Investors, Tenants, Property Managers, external service provides and consultants
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate investment and or investment management
- Knowledge of the residential market sector, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective business and market contacts
- Good knowledge and insights into the wider property and investment markets
- Good knowledge of financial modelling and real estate appraisal systems including applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and property specific valuation and appraisal software applications such as Argus/Circle
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.