Digital L&D Designer
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning and Development IT designer to work for a well recognised and trusted brand.
This fast growing online retail business has grown two-fold over that past year and my client is now building an exciting new team to design and develop learning interventions using the latest software and equipment.
The objective of the Digital L&D Designer role is to design and develop learning interventions using the latest software and equipment.
This is a real opportunity for the Learning and Development team to add value and make a difference in a diverse and fast paced retail environment.
This Digital Designer role will include the following:
- Scripting and storyboarding content - end to end design of digital learning interventions
- Co-ordinate the development of different assets
- Identify and define learning outcomes through consultation with the Learning Consultants
- Plan workload, time and commitments over a 12-month period
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage end to end production and delivery of Digital design and learning interventions
- Participate in peer review and group content development discussions
- Co-ordinate with different team across the business to develop digital learning content and assets
- Plan, design and produce concepts for the best ways to deliver content visually
- Work cooperatively with the content team to ensure content reflects brand guidelines and is executed consistently across the site.
- Work different teams within the business to see how content is performing and react to the results through suggesting improvements to the design/layouts.
The Ideal candidate for this Digital Designer role based in Coventry will have the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Portfolio to showcase work desired
- Experience designing online content for a retail business advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to explain design concepts to internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience of end to end design of digital learning interventions
- Best practice in learning design and instructional design
- Best practice in User Interface and User Experience design
- Knowledge of different eLearning production software, such as Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate
Understanding of learning principals such as 70:20:10 desired
Our client offers a range of benefits to all employees.