Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Media / Communications
Digital Marketing Executive is needed for our client, a fast-growing distillery based in Edinburgh founded in 2013.
With the vision to open the first gin distillery in Edinburgh in 150 years, they have since become a strong team of fifteen and due to triple-digit growth, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic to join their talented and motivated team.
Working within the existing marketing team, this is a varied, exciting and creative role that will involve a range of activities in an entrepreneurial business. From gin-filled baubles to gramophones that mix martinis, no day is ever the same. They don't follow the norm with the way they do things!
Understanding that this is not a role in an agency environment and that the successful candidate will have, and use, a wide range of skills, it is imperative that the successful candidate is creative, imaginative, organised and possesses the design skills to make the campaigns come alive.
- Taking a leading role in the development and implementation of their marketing campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- Working with a small team to create and deliver successful and engaging content in both traditional and contemporary marketing channels
- Digital Work - they are only considering applicants with a working knowledge of Adobe CC Their fast-paced business is looking to bring aspects of creative work in-house, so tasks could range from: resizing adverts, photo-editing, through to fulfilling whole new campaigns; all with their brand image and message in mind
- Developing and implementing their digital strategy.
- 3+ years' demonstrable marketing experience, in either a marketing communications or promotional role
- Graphics skills - Adobe CC
- Understanding of digital media and experience in their use
- A University degree in Marketing/Communications or a related field
- Experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful PPC campaigns
- Adwords certification or experience
- Experience with Video-editing
- Additional marketing and promotional experience
Salary: GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 per annum, depending on experience, full negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing Distillery with ambitious growth plans. If you have the experience and enthusiasm, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.