Cash Equities Algorithmic Trading Developer
We are enhancing our EU equities trading platform by offering highly rated Asian Algos in the EU markets. To enable this, the Algo team are building a development team in the London who can enhance/add to the platform to cater for the European market.
You will have a chance to use C# to build the framework that can support Algos in the EU markets as well understand and enhance the suite of existing Algos.
Excellent opportunity to use your coding, analytics and mathematical skills to leverage's Macquarie's IP to create a unique product in Europe.
- Understanding of the European equities markets and microstructure.
- 4-6 years hands on development experience with main responsibility of at least one core component
- 3+ years C# server side development (or Java experience but willing to work in C#)
- KDB experience / Big data / Machine learning is desired but not a must
- Agile methodology
- Analytical Skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Maths
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.