AV CAD Technician
4 days left
- Full Time
Where expanding our Design Team and are in need of an AV CAD Technician for our vibrant office.
Based in Kingston we offer outstanding services when it comes to the integration of cutting edge Audio/Video Conferencing and IT Infrastructure tools and design for businesses that want to stay at the forefront of technology in the work place.
Your new role will be to create system design documentation and technical drawings for current and future projects based on the designs provided by our amazing Sales and Projects teams. You will carry put reviews and prepare entire sets of plans for design projects. With daily use of AutoCAD 2016 and D-Tools (Visio) you will be flexing your well honed skills while reporting to our Design Director.
Main duties include.....
- You will produce 2D room M&E layouts, elevations, rack layouts and system schematics. You will also produce concept drawings and layouts for tender purposes to support the Sales team.
- Production of system related drawings in AutoCAD and D-tools (Visio).
- These AV systems comprise a range of technologies, including control systems (such as AMX and Crestron), LCD displays, touchscreens, projectors, audio systems and video conferencing systems, as well as associated cabling, switching infrastructure and racks.
- You will have input into system design, with occasional site visits for surveying to ensure a career progression.
- This is a fast paced technical role requiring you to work on several projects simultaneously, prioritising your time as required. You will work with technical and non-technical colleagues, as well as liaising with external partners and customers.
- Assisting with hand-overs to Design Director and Project Coordinators for upcoming projects.
- Updating and completion of project documentation including, AV M&E layouts, elevations, system schematics, rack layouts and any other drawings as required to reflect "As Built" status.
- Compilation, approval and submission of O&M / Quick Reference Guide / User Manual documentation to main contractors / customers.
- Management and archiving of project folders ensuring all information enclosed is current and accurate
- Creation and management of new and existing document template for usage as appropriate
If this sounds like you then Please Apply!!
Apply for AV CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly