We are looking for the best Care Assistants in the Low Fell, Whickham, Blaydon, Ryton, Rowlands Gill and surrounding areas of Gateshead to join our established and reputable team.
We are a family owned care provider who aim to provide the highest quality homecare to clients in their own homes. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do! We are committed to providing our clients high quality, bespoke care in their own homes without the strain or upheaval of leaving their homes.
Are you someone who puts people first and delivers the kind of care excellence that we do; the sort of care you would expect for your own family member, friend, or relatives? Perhaps you have provided care to a family member, or always liked the idea of working in a challenging, yet rewarding job, where no 2 days are the same? If so, then this may be the perfect role for you!
We care about our staff, so we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- £8.30 per hour (higher rates for bank holidays);
- Mileage allowance;
- Employee of the month/year reward scheme;
- Paid induction programme;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression;
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £100 per successful candidate;
- Preferential energy rates with leading energy company for gas & electricity.
What are the potential hours?
Full or part time hours available including mornings, evenings and weekends.
What are the responsibilities of a Care Assistant?
- Assisting clients with their morning or bedtime routines;
- Prompting to take medication;
- Assisting clients with personal care including washing and dressing;
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups;
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments;
- Preparing meals;
- General house duties such as vacuuming, dusting, etc.
You don’t need to have experience as training will be provided. However, it is essential that you hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
Whatever your background, if you are a reliable, dedicated individual with a big heart, and with a real desire to make a difference to a person’s life, then we would love to hear from you. So, if you are interested in applying for this Care Assistant job then please click on apply.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly