Deputy Homecare/Branch Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for the best Deputy Homecare/Branch Manager to join an award-winning homecare service close to the Derby area of Derbyshire. Do you have the hunger and desire to make the next step in your career and are you looking for your next challenge?
This job is also commutable from Matlock (8mins), Chesterfield (28mins), Alfreton (28mins), Buxton (33mins) and Ripley (28mins).
You could be joining an award winning, national care provider who goes above and beyond to provide exceptional services. They have an outstanding reputation and understand the need to revolutionise old techniques and create a new era of care standards. They are committed to supporting older people who need the extra support to remain independent within their own homes and out in the community.
As their Deputy Homecare/Branch Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Assist the Registered Care Manager in the day to day running of the Home Care service;
- Identify areas of growth within the local community;
- Lead a team of Coordinators, Team Leaders, Field Care Supervisors and Administrators;
- Hold regular team meetings to motivate staff;
- Identify and report any areas of recruitment needed interviewing applicants as required.
Our client is growing at a rapid pace and they have the time and funding to invest in your skills and your talent. You will work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts! You will also gain a competitive salary (£24,000 per annum), plus an excellent bonus scheme.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent and willing to work towards Level 5.
- Previous experience within homecare.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will have strong leadership skills to motivate your team and you will be quality focused to ensure that the highest standard of care is provided at all times.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Apply for Deputy Homecare/Branch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly