- Full Time
This is a technical telecoms testing role that requires a dynamic, motivated and experienced Technical Manager to lead our team of Data Analysts. You will be providing internal and external client facing leadership in manual and automated testing with our bespoke Test Call Generation system to validate telecom network services for quality and accuracy.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the manual and automated test strategies through efficient management of resources. With overall accountability for the service you will be responsible for establishing SLA’s and defining KPI’s to maximise the quality and speed of service for the client.
Things we would consider essential for the role:
- Proven track record in Technical Management roles
- Solid background in line management and team leadership across multiple work streams/projects.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Proven ability to set-up and lead new projects/test programs through to completion
- Proven ability to communicate clearly the project status and results to a large customer audience, including key stakeholders, both written and verbally.
- Ability to prioritise and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- IT or related subject degree or technical certification.
- Proven experience of Transact-SQL and MS SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including complex formulas and pivot tables.
- Full UK Driving License and desire to travel to customer offices within the UK and abroad
Things we would consider beneficial for the role:
- A good understanding of telecom network technology such as 4G/LTE, VoLTE and VoIP
- Software development experience especially with .NET (C++/CLI and C#)
- The ability to write and maintain UNIX or Windows (e.g. Powershell) scripts
- Project Management qualification
By joining us you will have the chance to work on some exciting new technologies and future automated testing projects for some of the largest telecom brands in the world.
We offer a competitive benefits package, training and career progression.
Since 2005 BluGem Communications has been providing revenue assurance and customer experience services to some of the largest mobile and fixed-line Communication Service Providers in the world. Our TÜV SÜD BABT/Ofcom attested solutions use manual and automated Test Call/Event Generation to verify Voice and Data services for independent telecom billing verification.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly