Customer Service Administrator
Established in 1998, our client is an award winning provider of telecoms and digital solutions to the business sector.
They offer a great team spirit, having built a phenomenal reputation with both local and national customers, many of whom are well-known companies, and a positive and thriving environment to work in.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator.
The Customer Service Administrator Role:
Customers are at the heart of everything they do, and as a Customer Service Administrator you will be a key member of the team delivering outstanding customer service to business clients. You will also provide support to the sales team.
This Customer Service Administrator role is a great blend of providing 1st and 2nd line telephone support, as well as being responsible for the administrative processes within the business - therefore an excellent telephone manner combined with accurate admin skills are vital for the role.
If you live locally and want a job where your efforts will be appreciated and where you can add value, then we would love to hear from you.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to Corporate Clients on a wide variety of inbound enquiries (via phone and email)
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations / general enquiries
- Providing assistance to the sales team
- Dealing with technical queries regarding the networks/ mobile / data devices (full training will be provided)
- General office duties and organisation, including keeping the database, customer and supplier files up to date
- In time there may be the opportunity to become involved in various projects to improve business efficiencies
- There may also be the potential to become involved with producing client reports inExcel (Relevant training will be provided)
Skills & Experience Required:
In order to be successful in this Customer Service Administrator position, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong background in Administration (Minimum 2 Years - Graduate 1 Year)
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do attitude”
- Able to “take ownership” and see things through to resolution - ESSENTIAL
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Inquisitive nature and enjoy working out how to get things done
- Able to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Highly effective written and verbal communication, listening & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates team working ability and approachable at all times
- Ability to think ahead and take initiative
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and in particular Excel
In return, the Customer Service Administrator can expect:
- Competitive salary - £19,500 - £22,000 (dependent on experience)
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after completion of your first year
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Opportunity for personal development and career progression
- Company pension
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this exciting Customer Service Administrator position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Customer Service Administrator, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Office Duties, Database, Customer Support, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.