Sales Training Co-ordinator / Commercial Trainer
Job Title: Sales Training Co-ordinator / Commercial Trainer / Technical Sales Training Team Leader
Location: West London
Salary: £25k + bonus
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is home to a young and vibrant team who work together in an environment of growth and development. Established in 1999, they are proud to be one of the UK's largest and longest serving independent business mobile specialists.
As a result of their continued growth, they are now looking for an energetic and high performing Sales Training co-ordinator to join their team.
The Sales Training co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver a high quality Sales induction program for new recruits
- Continual training and support to the Sales team
- Deliver training for all current and new products
- Facilitate the morning Sales meeting
- Recruitment of new Sales consultants
- Review training content to ensure that it is relevant and current
- Work on a one to one basis with Sales Consultants to identify areas for improvement
To be successful in the role you will:
- Come from a strong sales background
- A passion for learning and development
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Engaging communication skills and ability to build genuine relationships quickly
- Experience managing others
- A background in the Telecommunications industry would be beneficial
The Company Offers:
- 29 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays).
- Holidays that increase with length of service.
- Bonus for each Sales consultant recruited, that passes probation
- Commission from the first 6 months after launce of new products
- Employee referral scheme.
- Cash rewards for recommending new businesses / employees.
- Free on-site parking.
- Child care voucher scheme.
- Free eye tests.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Note: Only applications with personalised cover letters will be considered.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Commercial Trainer, Sales Training Team Leader, Operations Trainer, Training Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Technical Sales Trainer, Engineering Product Trainer, Mechanical & Electrical Training Manager will also be considered for this role.