Do you have a passion for start up companies and want to have a role where you can make it your own? If so, read on..
This exciting leading European cyber security and information compliance services and solutions provider to medium to large organisations covering clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East - the trusted "go to place" for securing a connected world.
Are you looking for a varied role where you not stuck at one thing at a time and like to keep busy... apply now! This exciting start is expanding and looking for a right hand to COO. (Chief Operation Officer)
We are looking for a talented executive assistant/Office Manager/HR Recruitment they are interested in people with personality, "can & want to" attitude and willingness to learn as well as the spirit to go the extra mile.
- Administrative support of the business across all its activities
- Event management for conferences, workshops, trainings & meetings including research of the event location, negotiating contracts, event responsibility and logistics
- Supporting all Business Development, Marketing, Sales and PR Activities
- Maintenance of databases, possibly CRM
- Management of website, social media outlets, newsletters
- Depending on candidate: research of selected areas (subject matter, industry, competition) for white papers, publications, public speaking engagements and reports
- Conduct of surveys and compilation of results
- Working in close collaboration with other team members, pushing overall innovation
- Travel arrangements & logistics for exhibitions and trips
- Telephone liaison with wide range of ex- and internal stakeholders
- Production of high level power point presentations and excel documentation
- Dealing with highly confidential and sensitive documentation
- Ideally, University degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics or similar
- Strong interest and ideally some knowledge base in compliance, IT, cyber security, internet, big data
- Outstanding command of English, additional languages desirable
- Very good computer skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, video and web conferences
- Excellent understanding of digital/social media
- HR/Recruitment experience - Ideally 1 years experience
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise & juggle competing tasks
- Ability to work and communicate well within a small team
- Self starter, creative and confident
- Good common sense and commercial mind-set
- Flexible & committed
- Occasional travel
Don't Delay apply today, or give Josie a call on 0207 845 8500 for more details - this is a role that you do not want to miss!