Registered Home Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a very special social care professional to become a Registered Home Manager, for our modern Nursing Home on the outskirts of Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We are looking for a Manager who is very person centred so we are open to applicants that have worked within Learning Disabilities, Homecare/Domiciliary Care or Older People's Services. You may be a Deputy Manager looking to progress.
An award-winning care provider this is a large Nursing and Residential Care Home for Older People is purpose built with a dedicated team of staff who are committed to the delivery of high quality care. They provide respite care for older people, those with Dementia, Mental Health or Physical Disability. It is set in a beautiful location with spacious rooms and well-designed garden areas for residents to enjoy the fresh air.
As the Registered Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
Do you have a passion for a person-centred approach to care? Do you have a background in Social Care including Learning Disabilities, Older People or Homecare? If so, then you could be the person we’re looking for!
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE;
- Excellent bonus scheme;
- Full-time hours, day shifts.
What experience do you need?
We will consider all Social Care Backgrounds including, Older People, Learning Disabilities and Homecare/Domiciliary Care. You should have experience in management and leading a team. Above all, you should be dedicated, have a proactive nature and have a real person-centred approach to care. Ideally qualified to QCF Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care Management or equivalent and/or a Qualified Nurse would be essential
If working for a provider with excellent values is important to you, but so is progression and to feel valued and rewarded, then we would love to hear from you. Please click “apply" and one of the team at Health & Social Care Jobs will discuss the vacancy in more detail before committing to apply.
Apply for Registered Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly