Software Sales Assistant
Software Sales Assistant
About the job:
If you embrace the challenge of learning about different industries, listen proactively (and ask really good questions), have strong people skills, love problem solving and thinking on your feet; if you are interested in technology, this might be your dream come true!
Our client is looking for a Trainee Software Sales Assistant, with a very positive approach, to be part of the team that converts their high quality opportunities, and sales leads, into clients; as well as taking care of the existing clients to maintain and expand their relationship.
This is an exciting opportunity for eager individuals who want to take a career-step into business development- by taking care of existing accounts, as well as helping to bring new ones to our client’s already successful and growing business.
About the company:
The client is a highly successful software house in south London with an exceptional portfolio of clients, engaged in building exciting, technical, custom-made software systems.
Responsibilities on the job is to:
- Operate as the relationship manager of each account and help other team members to maintain a good relationship with each prospect/client.
- Work with internal teams to design and implement a relationship programme for each account.
- Represent the company and showcase their unique selling points, to the highest possible standards, at all times.
- Finding new suppliers and negotiating good deals with them for account management activities.
- Report directly to the Senior Management team and Company Directors.
- Any other account management responsibilities.
Who should apply?
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have proven experience in office admin/ Sales or PA roles.
- Have at least 2 years work experience in any industry.
- Experience in IT industry, Software Development or Web Development services is a bonus.
- 2:1, or higher, degree in an analytical major is a bonus.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be very sociable and yet very professional
- Be hard-working, positive and pro-active in turning opportunities into reality.
- Show ability to communicate clearly with C-level executives.
This opportunity offers an EXCEPTIONAL, unique and highly successful 4-year training and employment program that will help the right candidate to build a successful career in IT and Software Sales. If you can demonstrate that you are qualified, passionate and serious about your personal and professional development and are worthy of their investment, then you can benefit from this life-changing opportunity.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant.