Carter Mason Electricals are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our small but busy team. The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking a variety of accounts based tasks with the opportunity for this role to help develop skills and knowledge within an accounts team and wholesale environment.
As the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Sales Ledger duties - processing invoices and credits, posting and matching cash receipts and dealing with customer queries
- Internal ledger duties- processing numbers on internal system, weekly reporting and reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger - Registering expense invoices, processing purchase invoices, checking statements
- Administration duties - dealing with incoming mail, managing stationary levels, reception duties, answering telephone calls, franking mail
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience within an Accounts Assistant role is preferable but not essential
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word (& Xero) would be an advantage however training on our accounting software would be given
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly professional manner
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- A team player with an efficient and proactive approach
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Preferably available immediately