Primary Teaching Assistants (flexible bank staff)
The Supply Register (in partnership with the NASUWT - The Teachers' Union) is the managed service provider for the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust. The Church of England schools in their Diocese have a commitment to working together; operating as institutions living their Christian mission.
The MAT is building a bank of Teaching Assistants to provide support in classes within Key Stage 1 and 2 on day-to-day and long-term supply.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Have a TA qualification level 2 or above (desirable).
- To deliver outstanding support across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
- To work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups.
- To meet all aspects of the schools high standards.
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
- To help maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
- Relevant TA qualification, level 2 or above or class-based experience
- Relevant recent experience working within UK schools (1 year minimum)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS.
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a 'Bank First' staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you .
Payscale: £55 - £95 per day