Telemarketing Sales Consultant
Outbound Sales Consultant, Fareham
£17,000 -£20,000 basic DOE + £7,000 - £12,000 OTE (uncapped)
Do you have outbound sales experience?
Want to work in a great atmosphere and a new office?
Are you looking for a company where you can progress?
Brook Street are delighted to present an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing B2B Marketing company who are looking for driven and dedicated people who want to join the right company and the right time. Our client is rapidly expanding and because of this they have just moved into new offices in Fareham. They are now going to be keeping their current office and expanding into the surrounding space, so it's a great time to join! Our client is looking for self-motivated and experienced sales people who are able to strike up a conversation with decision makers at a variety of businesses to create validated and genuine business opportunities and to nurture relationships with key individuals.
You will be a real people person, friendly and persuasive, who is able to build rapport whilst being able to understand your client's requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. Ideally you will have at least 1 year telemarketing, lead generation or outbound B2B sales experience and you will be looking to join a company where there are real opportunities to grow with the business. This is a great opportunity for you not just to have a job but build a career into a team manager and for that exceptional person, a director. Of course you will be hard working, ambitious and hungry to succeed. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with rejection and complaints.
In return you will be offered a solid base salary of £17k - £20k depending on experience. You will receive 10% of all new business and 5% on business renewals, commission per company can typically be between £600 and £1,000 per new client. Ideally you will get one new client a month so OTE per year would be around £7,000 - £12,000 per year (although this is uncapped). You will be given great career and progression opportunities as well as 20 days holiday + bank holidays. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching companies to see how you can best approach the initial call to add benefits for the potential client
- To help plan various campaigns for clients
- To work in a consultative sales environment
- Objection handling
- To be flexible and adaptable during client calls, empathise and provide a great client experience
- Make outbound calls to businesses using our client's CRM to promote a client's services
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements
- Go the "extra mile" to meet targets
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Account management of allocated clients
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar B2B sales role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting KPI's
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Friendly, lively and hardworking
- Skilled in negotiation
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Hunger to be at the top
My client will be holding interviews on at the end of February / Beginning of March with a start at the beginning of April. This is a permanent full-time position which would suit someone who has worked previously in a B2B sales roles for at least 1 year, who is extremely ambitious and who has a passion for sales and providing an excellent client experience.
To speed up your application process it would benefit you to apply for the role via this advert and then register with Brook Street (Portsmouth branch) via the following link: /account/registration
For more information please contact Ben G on 02380 224139 or send your CV.