Basic Salary - £21,000 progressing to £24,000 plus bonus.
Are you looking to join an award-winning company at an exciting time of growth?
Having been ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for 2 years running, and winning multiple awards, we are both an established lender and employer in our market. We’re looking for a Loan Processor (Case Manager), experienced in collections, to join our friendly and vibrant team.
Our case managers act with personal responsibility and autonomy, taking complete ownership of customer applications from new application to funding. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all administration is accurate, documentation is compliant, and that affordability and sustainability have been correctly assessed. You’ll act as a point of contact for new customers, offering great customer service while working at all times within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) guidelines.
The Loan Processor (Case Manager) role is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role within a regulated industry.
- The ability to accurately underwrite and package applications against current lending criteria and processing guidelines.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a case load.
- The confidence to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- The flexibility to work to changing Key Performance Indicators.
- Effective questioning skills.
- Confident telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with clients over the phone and via email.
- A pro-active approach.
- CeMAP qualification or the commitment to study, a full training package will be provided.
If you’re up for the challenge of becoming our Loan Processor (Case Manager), then here’s what you’ll get back:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Sound good? Don’t delay, send your CV across today to become our Loan Processor (Case Manager)!