Civil CAD Technician, Ipswich
Civil CAD Technician
Up to GBP30,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil CAD Technician to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in a friendly, vibrant office in Ipswich on a permanent basis. Working on an interesting mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial infrastructure you will assist in the preparation of CAD drawings within a friendly, close-knit design team.
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive team as well as competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, flexible work arrangements, Pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Civil CAD Technician role you will;
- Minimum 2 years Civil CAD experience in a consulting environment.
- Infrastructure experience is essential focussed on Roads, Highways and/or drainage
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients using the telephone and email.
- Must be fully proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Microdrainage and/or PDS
- Ideally have working knowledge of Civil 3D would be beneficial but is not a requirement as formal training will be provided after a trial period.
In order to discuss this Civil CAD Technician role and other similar roles within the Civils/Infrastructure sector please call STEVEN on or email your CV