Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
We are the worlds leading manufacturer of wood based panel products. A strong, privately owned low cost producer, employing 14,000 across 40 sites globally, we have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Technician:
- Providing front line maintenance support to a specific area of our industry leading plant
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Bring fresh ideas – could we be doing this better?
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative maintenance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Electrical Technician:
- Experienced with PLCs, drives and instrumentation
- You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering. A relevant HNC qualification is also desirable.
- A ‘Hands-on' individual, you will also positive, with a ‘can-do' approach to your work
- This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and target driven individuals to progress your career in a successful, multi-national organization
Just some of what we are able to offer the Electrical Technician:
- Expected earnings between £30,000 & £44,000
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
Day Electrical Technician Role; Hours - 08.00 - 16.30 (Mon to Fri)
Shift Electrical Technician Role; Hours - Full Continental 4 on 4 off (06.00 - 18.00 & 18.00 - 06.00)
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as our Electrical Technician please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.