Macquarie Capital - Junior Business Manager, London
As a Junior Business Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on operational, commercial and regulatory initiatives with frequent exposure to senior leaders. You will:
- Support the MacCap Europe COO and MacCap Business Manager on executing various operational/BAU projects, including assisting with the implementation of operational improvements, regulatory projects and commercial initiatives.
- Create presentations and other communications materials for senior management used internally and externally. Provide input to the communications strategy for the business.
- Provide input on reporting provided for the Board and senior management.
- Work closely with the Finance team on presenting financial results.
- Helping the COO with other ad hoc requests.
As a Successful Business Manager, you will have:
- Educated to a degree level with a minimum 2.1 or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in financial services, for instance in a business development, strategy, operational or project management type role.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Excellent communicator who works well both independently and in team environments.
- Exposure to financial regulation is an asset
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactionswhilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.