International Business Development Manager
My client is currently looking to recruit an International Business Development Manager. This role will suit a technical solution minded individual who has experience of working in a technical, manufacturing or sales engineering role, whom has ambition to grow within a well-established but evolving business.
The role will require strong communication and input with the following activities: market and application research, product and business development, marketing, commercial operations through to commercial realisation in regional overseas markets. Duties will include:
- Researching and Establishing new business opportunities.
- Creating a sales plan for the territories assigned.
- Searching for new clients who may benefit from company products and solutions in targeted regions.
- Field visits - exhibitions, conferences and prospecting.
- Pre-sales and after sales support for new and/or existing business.
- Effective contribution to sales and marketing through enhanced research of market wants and needs.
- Identifying and championing tenders for new business.
- Supporting overall sales targets and personal regional sales targets via quotes, tenders and forecasts.
- Preparing and executing technical presentations
Candidates must have experience and track record in a technical and/or manufacturing based B2B sales role. Driving license and ability to travel are essential.
The client is offering a generous package which includes company car, bonus, company pension, death in service benefit, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays.
If you are interested in this role, please send you CV ASAP