Domestic Breakdown & Service Engineers
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Domestic Breakdown & Service Engineers to join an award-winning company based in Liverpool!
The company is an award-winning company and one of the largest in its sector with over 20 years’ experience of installing and maintaining heating, renewable technology and insulation system in thousands of homes. Known as the preferred partner for many of the nation’s largest landlords, in addition, actively engaging in a number of large contracts for UK energy companies to help them in delivering their carbon reduction targets.
They are currently expanding and recruiting across the North West and Midlands area for Service and breakdown Engineers. If you would like to be part of our growing success then this role may be right for you.
- Minimum NVQ3 / SVQ3 City and Guilds or equivalent in plumbing and heating related occupations
- Current ACS Gas Qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & CKR1
- Current HTR1 is essential, Additional LPG but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
- Experience of receiving work electronically via a mobile device (i.e. PDA or IPAD)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Installation/replacement of boilers and central heating system upgrades.
- Boiler service and maintenance.
- Fault finding and repairs to gas boilers.
- Ensure all administration tasks are performed in line with company procedures. Gas repair work, fault finding, domestic gas heating installation, including boiler replacement and system upgrades. Experience of general plumbing.
- To ensure customer property is respected at all times and work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner.
- Ensure jobs are completed within an agreed timescale; strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and all relevant industry standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all variations of boilers, central heating, and electrical installations.
- Knowledge of building and gas safety regulations.
- Experience of the requirements of health and safety legislation (including risk assessments).
Contract terms: Permanent, full time
Vehicle, fuel card, PPE and uniform provided.
Salary: Service Engineers (£25,000 per annum) and Breakdown Engineers (£28,000 per annum)
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of an award-winning company, then please apply now!